Thursday, July 14, 2011

Two Prince Bakery Theater- a great resource for party planning, GF and CF cookies and much more!

I am privileged to know Dorangela from Two Prince Bakery Theater! She is sweet, creative and very giving. Two Prince Bakery Theater has donated a $24 gift certificate to our fundraiser and I know one very lucky winner will enjoy her yummy Gluten Free and Casein Free cookies. I am always so inspired by her parties, crafts and ideas. I love following her blog and I have been introduced to some great party planning and crafty blogs through her as well. I know you will enjoy her posts!

Gluten Free Casein Free Soy Free Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Gluten Free Casein Free Soy Free Vegan Chocolate Chunk Cookies

Visit Dorangela at Two Prince Bakery Theater for wonderful party ideas, decorating tips and crafts! Or, shop her Etsy store for yummy GL and CF cookies that you and your little ones will love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...