Monday, July 25, 2011

Owl Themed Gotcha Party, Birthday or Baby Shower

Since we are now in the process to adopt our son, I can't help but think of his future birthday celebrations. I honestly love boy celebrations! Girl parties are super fun, but there are many unique and creative fun boy themes that I am in love with. One of which is Owls! Owls are so hip right now but are also timeless! Who doesn't love a good "hoot"?

I found this adorable bedding by Dwell Studios at Seedlings (in South Tampa, you should check it out! Most amazing baby/toddler store ever!). I'm in love and trying to think of a way to sell it to my almost 6 year old who will be sharing a room with little brother. So far, no such luck but I can always use it for a party theme! Here are some great ideas I found...




by Gourmet Invitations



source
owl themed baby shower invitation
Source


Hostess Blog






source

And my favorite...I love everything about this shower! I can think of so many great ways to make it a bit more birthday friendly! I love the boyish bunting and the "hooty library". A-dor-able!

Rustic Owl Themed Baby Shower
Hostess Blog Owl Inspired Baby Shower

And the food...

Owl Pops


Anthropologie Owl Baby Shower
Mini desserts


Party Food

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE owls! I am so happy to see all of the new owl themed things around these days. Check out this site, they have great ideas too! http://www.myowlbarn.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.My.Word. Love the site! Thanks! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...