Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's Written In Vinyl

I want to say a huge thank you  to Tamara from It's Written In Vinyl. She has generously donated a $100 dollar credit to her shop for our adoption fundraiser! I'm so excited about this because her product is so lovely and universally appealing. There are so many things you can do with vinyl! 




Here are some of Tamara's products:
Even Miracles take a little time -Cinderella - Vinyl Lettering wall words graphics Home decor itswritteninvinyl

Personalized Name with airplane  children  Vinyl Lettering wall words graphics  decals  Art Home decor itswritteninvinyl
$16.44 This is one of my favorites! So cute!


{"ABOUT OUR WALL DECALS:

Each decal is made of high quality, self-adhesive and waterproof vinyl. Very easy to apply and just as easy to remove, when you are ready to change just peel off.

Our decals can be applied to any clean, smooth and flat surface. Put them on your walls, windows, wood and much, much more. So much easier than painting. It has the look of 3 coats of paint."}



I was very impressed with Tamara's reviews and the fact that she also does custom work! I will be shopping It's Written In Vinyl when my little boy comes home! I'll need to get my boys room all dressed up for two! 

Please stop by her shop today and show her some love! So kind of her to donate to help with our fundraising efforts! 


Stay tuned for more great vendor reviews for our upcoming fundraiser. If you or someone you know would like to contribute towards the raffle, please contact me for more information! The raffle will run August 1st through September 1st. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...