Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Princess's Princess and Knight 4th Birthday Party

The party was a huge success! Birthday girl was so happy and is still smiling and dancing around the house. I need to say a HUGE thank you to my friends Libby and Jeremy for helping out. It's amazing to have such sweet friends that they give up their weekend to make your little girl's birthday party a success. I also owe a big thank you to a new friend Raquel for amazing photo's! She was so sweet and took lots of pictures. I am not a good photographer to begin with but I am always too busy running around at birthday parties to remember to snap memories. 

I will be blogging more about how we put the party together and offering tips for how to plan a princess and knight's party. For now, here are some of the sweet shots from the party. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...